Mei Tai Carrier
- All the mei tai carriers in our designer line are locally handmade in Chicago in small batches. They feature premium quality designer prints from makers like Dear Stella, Alexander Henry, Art Gallery and more.
- NO INFANT INSERT REQUIRED.
- Five carrying positions: froggy legs (legs-in), facing inward, facing outward, hip, or back.
- Wrap-like feel without the wrapping.
- Softly padded headrest folds down when not needed.
- Two full bottonweight fabric layers in addition to designer print panel for superior support.
- 100% cotton body fabric.
- Lightly padded (cotton batting), wide shoulder straps for comfort.
- Tall carrier body panel means your mei tai grows as your baby grows! For infants or smaller babies, simply fold the waist to shorten body.
- Designed and made in Chicago, IL USA (except Annika, Georgia, Astoria, designed in Chicago, made responsibly in China.)
- Body panel 15.5" wide by 22.5-23" tall
- Shoulder straps 75" long
- Waist straps plus carrier panel total 63"
- Shoulder straps 3.75" wide
- Attached elastic strap to cinch body panel for facing outward
View all Mei Tai instructional videos
Download Mei Tai Instructions (PDF)
- FREE economy shipping in the United States